Thursday, January 10, 2013

FELICE WINE BAR - Upper East Side


It took me almost two years to get my butt to Felice Wine Bar (Felice 64) (1st Ave & 64th Street) on the UES and I only live a few blocks away.  What was I thinking?  Delicious snacks, great service and a nice pour of wine makes this place one of my favorite UES wine bars.  I absolutely love the decor and I like that you can sit outdoors in the spring and summer.  I find Felice to be very romantic and a good spot for a girl's dinner.  It's not a good "hang out" because of it's intimate feel.  I wouldn't bring 10 of my coworkers because there'd be nowhere for us to sit.  There's a nice bar in the middle with the most comfortable stools and they also have vodka and various other spirits aside from wine.  I recommend Felice as a good second date spot or perhaps a place to meet up with old friends.  I will most certainly be visiting this bar more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment