Monday, May 13, 2013

CINDERELLA


Me, Jen and my #broadwaybuddy Jill went to see Cinderella in late February.  We were super excited to see Laura Osnes in action.  She did not disappoint.  She was a typical fairytale princess with a beautiful face and lovely voice.  However, we were totally bummed that this version of Cinderella did not have the classic songs.  I guess we should've done our research!!  The fairy Godmother played by Victoria Clark was my second favorite role and I rather liked one of her stepsisters played by Ann Harada.  I would recommend this version for children and families.  The kids laughed up a storm!!  If you're going to spend full price on a ticket, I'd go to Lion King!!  I can't thank Audience Rewards enough for our discount tickets.  It pays to play trivia every week to earn points!!

No comments:

Post a Comment