Monday, March 21, 2011

CIAO WEST - West Village


After missing our comedy show in Greenwich Village, a group of us decided to have dinner at Ciao West (185 Bleecker St) and were not disappointed.  This was my 3rd time eating here and the first time for my friends.  They loved it!!  The four of us shared the 4 Stagino (mushroom pizza) then two of us had the penne all vodka and the boys ordered the fusilli alla Siciliana and the linguine coi frutti di mare.  Our waiter couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.  I love great service from the host to the bus boys.  This place has quality food and I look forward to going back.  Check out the daily specials above the bar!!  Did I mention that they compt our wine because of my reviews on Open Table?  This is my kind of place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment