Monday, March 21, 2011

A Cup For You & A Cup For Me


My friend Katharine and I went to brunch yesterday at this place called Three of Cups (83 1st Avenue).  This was my second time there and I plan to go back next weekend.  Their prices are reasonable and the food is delicious!!!  We shared an order of mussels, then I had an omelet (portobello mushrooms, fresh herbs and asiago cheese) and she had the Polenta d'Amore (poached eggs over polenta with sauteed peppers, onions & sausage).  We started off drinking bloody mary's then turned to mimosas for the rest of our stay.  After eating and drinking probably a bottle each, we spent maybe $23 (including tip). Did I mention that this place has unlimited beverages?  SCORE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice .... let's do brunch ....Lovin the all u can drink

    ReplyDelete