Friday, April 1, 2011

DAVID GRAY - This Year's Love


Happy Friday everyone!!  This is my favorite David Gray song and I just felt like sharing it with all of you. In February, Jill and I were lucky enough to score tickets at almost half the price using Craigslist for David Gray's last show at Beacon Theatre.  This was our second time seeing him together and he did not disappoint.  He played all of our favorites for two straight hours.  All the instruments were mic'd up giving it a different feel from the last time we had seen him at MSG.  Beacon Theatre is a great venue for shows!!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen David Gray numerous times and have never left his show disappointed. In fact I always find myself wishing it would last longer. He is incredible live. Everyone should see him, you will come away with a new appreciation of the artist he is.

    ReplyDelete