Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LILLIE'S - Union Square/Flatiron


After seeing "Limitless" on late Sunday afternoon, I went to Lillie's Victorian Bar (13 E 17th St bw 5th Ave & W Union Square).  I love love love Lillie's.  I love it so much that I had the final part of my 32nd birthday in the back.  The bar has high ceilings, statues, antique fixtures and paintings all over the place, the longest bar with an endless stock of liquor, red velvet booths to dine in and beautiful bathroom sink faucets.  I even notived the new plates & bowls.  I've eaten here a half dozen times and can't complain (favorite soup: potato leek).  I've never had brunch here but everything else is very good.  They've got a huge selection of beers from all over the globe as well as wines, vodkas and spirits from all over. Come check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment