Wednesday, April 6, 2011

RUSSIAN VODKA ROOM - Theater District



We went to the Russian Vodka Room (265 W 52nd St) late Saturday night on my way back to NJ.  What a bar!!  I've never seen so many different types of vodkas in one room.  With this many varieties, I figured they might have flavors like grape & cherry but that was pushing my luck.  The bar is dark & sultry.  Kind of the spot you might pick up a date or just want to get loaded.  I wouldn't call this spot family friendly (not for strollers & highchairs) but we had a blast.  They have a full dinner menu and those eating seemed to be enjoying themselves (traditional russian foods, caviar & desserts like blintzes).  Their specialty is the homeade infused vokda which was delicious.  From strawberry, peach & appricot to coriander and ginger, they offer at least 10 choices. You can order an ice rack (pic above) for $45.  Ostrovia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment