Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Beginner's Guide to Endings - GenArt Film Festival


My friend Kat and I went to my second film in a festival last week...A Beginner's Guide to Endings.  This film was part of the Gen Arts Film Festival.  This film starred Harvey Keitel, Scott Caan, Jason Jones, Paulo Costanzo, J.K. Simmons and several other funny characters.  This was my first time at the Ziegfeld Theatre which is a legendary venue in NYC.  I must say, I just adore Scott Caan.  Every character he plays is witty, sarcastic and just such a wise ass.  I love him in Hawaii Five-O and he was great in Entourage, Ocean's Eleven, Gone in Sixty Seconds and Boiler Room!!!  We got to see Harvey Keitel that night and he even spoke to the audience.  He's known for such films as Reservoir Dogs, From Dusk Till Dawn and The Piano.  Go see it if you get a chance!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard about City Maps ? It just launched for NYC and it's an interactive, live map. Very cool, very user friendly. I thought it would be a cool touch to your blog.. because you find out prices of food, specials, sales... everything before you leave the house.

    ReplyDelete