Thursday, June 30, 2011

RUE 57 - Midtown West


We had a delicious dinner at Rue 57 (60 W 57th Street) the other evening.  This was my first time eating at the restaurant but I've had cocktails at the bar several times.  We sat in a nice corner which was practically outside but since it was such a lovely evening, it was perfect.  Our waiter was super nice and answered all 20 of our questions.  I had the beef bourguignon which was top notch!!!  My only complaint might've been the olives in my dirty martini.  They tasted funny but the vodka was on point :-)  Everyone enjoyed their meals which included a shrimp special, steak frites and the skirt steak.  I wouldn't consider this restaurant budget friendly but it's worth it if you feel like splurging.  Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment