Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Broadway's HAIR - DISCOUNT OFFER




Gilt City New York is offering a great deal for HAIR.  Having seen it last night for the fourth time, I can't recommend this show anymore than I already do.  Just go see it!!!  This offer is good for a single ticket or a ticket & talkback session.  I'm a HUGE Will Swenson & Gavin Creel fan and I don't believe two people were more suited for the roles of Berger & Claude, however last night's performance by Steel Burkhardt & Paris Remillard was very good.  In addition to seeing the show Tuesday night, Jill and I went to see the cast perform at Rockwood Music Hall to benefit Broadway Impact and celebrate the victory for marriage equality.  This was our second HAIR Be-In and I'm sure not our last :-) 

If you'd like to see a performance from a while back click here: Let the Sunshine In!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment