Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Keith Urban


I never would've thought I'd become a country fan but as I get older, my taste in music is slightly changing.  With artists like Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, The Dixie Chicks, Johnny Cash, Blake Shelton, and Lady Antebellum...I'm having a hard time staying away.  Jill and I went to see Keith Urban at Prudential Center.  What a show!!!  He's got a great voice and I just love his songs (the 8 that I knew).  I made sure to listen to plenty of his music leading up to the show so that I wasn't just sitting there.  He's got some crazy fans!!  If they could've undressed him, they would've.  I love concerts that have die hard fans that dress the part and sing along the entire time.  Check out two of my favorites "Put You In A Song" and "Somebody Like You".  

No comments:

Post a Comment