Wednesday, February 13, 2013

BRING IT ON


Bring It On was the shock of the year for me.  I went in with only negative thoughts and came out loving this show.  Could it have been that my #broadwaybuddy Jill hooked us up with near front row seats?  Could it have been the high flying stunt?  Could it have been the songs (Lin-Manuel Miranda)?  Or, the fact that Neil Haskell from So You Think You Can Dance and West Side Story was in it?  I'd say all of the above.  This show was beyond fun!!  I recommended it to so many friends and all who went reminisced on love & high school but truly appreciated the show.  My favorite cast member was Bridget played by Ryan Redmond.  We're going to see a lot of her off and on Broadway.  She was freakin hysterical.  Adrienne Warner who played Danielle had a great voice and fit the character perfectly.  Having dawned the uniform back in middle & high school, it brought back a lot of memories.  Unfortunately, it closed on December 30th but I'm really happy that we went to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment