Friday, February 22, 2013

FOREVER DUSTY



I went to see Forever Dusty all by myself two weekends ago.  It was my first show alone and not only did I get an autograph, I got a picture with Kirsten (see above).  I only paid $20 for my ticket having arrived 20 minutes before the show for Off-Broadway's 20at20 promotion.  My seat had a partial view of the stage but there wasn't anyone next to me so I was able to see perfectly by leaning forward.  Kirsten Holly Smith (Dusty) was wonderful and and Christina Sajous (Claire) was magnificent!!  Legendary songs such as "Wishin and Hopin", "Tell Him", "The Look of Love", "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me", "Son of a Preacher Man" and "I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself" were all part of the show.  Superb voices!!!

Go see it if you get a chance!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment