Monday, September 17, 2012

EVITA


A small group of us (Jill, Destiny, Brett, Kerri & Kristen) went to see Evita in April.  I enjoyed this show especially since it had three very talented leads: Ricky Martin, Michael Cerveris and Elena Roger.  What I have to say is most annoying is the women screaming for Ricky Martin at the worst times.  He's a consummate professional so you couldn't see the frustration on his face but I'm sure he was annoyed.  There's a time & a place for screaming!!  Either way, I didn't let that bother me and rather enjoyed all the songs & dances in this show.  A highlight for me was Rachel Potter (Mistress).  She had the tiniest part but her song & voice resonated with me all night.

For discounts, try these sites: bit.ly/AmnKyX or bit.ly/QxCUu9.

Here's a little clip of this production:

No comments:

Post a Comment