Monday, September 17, 2012

Teqa - Midtown East


This was my first time at Teqa (443 Third Avenue) and it won't be my last.  The bites are lite and quite delicious.  My two friends and I shared the guacamole and two of us had the short rib tacos while the other had the carne asada tacos.  We all agreed that everything was delicious!!  After three margaritas each, we thought we'd have a much stronger buzz but maybe it was all those chips.  The restaurant had very loud music that night but since the DJ was fantastic, we didn't mind.  My only complaint is that I left with a sore throat from shouting to my friends.  For some reason, I always pay mind to the bathrooms in restaurants.  I feel that they should be fully stocked and almost "hotel like" to appeal to guest.  This bathroom did not disappoint!!  The bar is fully stocked with tons of tequila and this Thursday was quite lively with it's patrons.  I will be back for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment